Join us Now! x]

Thursday, January 7, 2010

You Decide!

Hi peoples! Ok, from my Header Contest, I cant choose the winner! So.. you decide! Just comment whose header you like better, and that'll be the winner! :D

First off, here's Hechmex1's header:
http://i46.tinypic.com/xnujas.png

(just copy and paste that URL into a new window/tab)

And Lolz552's:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2s1adz5&s=6


So, who should win? Comment your answer. You have till Tuesday (Jan. 12th i think :P). Ill (finally) announce the winner then! :D

~Purp~

10 comments:

Cutie35330 said...

I can't decide! they're both very good =/ I'll think about it :)






~Cutie35330

Flafy said...

I say lolz, But i like Hechmex1 Only because jubjub looks like he random appears on the pic

lolz552 said...

ME i vote mine cuz jub is kinda just randomly popping in and his pic is smaller than all the others i had to take offjubs flag to put him on it thas all

Marsharshar said...

LOLZ HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME!

lolz552 said...

I OFRGOT CP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG I DIDNT KNOW I HAD HIM ON BU TI HAD TO GET HIM OFF TO MAKE ROOOM THE NI FORGOT TO PUT HIM BACK ON

lolz552 said...

:'( this is probaly not gonna count but here cp's on it i feel horrible http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9q9ze0&s=6

Marsharshar said...

Its ok lolz and i like yours
I LIKE BOTH!
but.......
i must pick lolz!

lolz552 said...

:) thx cp

Madisyn Fujawa said...

lolz cause she made my name fancy XD

lolz552 said...

xD prin