Join us Now! x]

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cool Stuff!



First, a picture by an agent named Help. He has a paintbrush, and if I do say so my self, he deserves it. Look at this picture, (click for a better view)! And he says that he was RUSTY at drawing on here YA RIGHT! This is amazin!



And also, look at this glitch! I was dancing a citizen dance... and right now I'm not a citizen. Here's how: you must already have a citizen dance saved, so if you don't you're out of luck. :[ But if you do, select a normal dance. Then select one of your saved dances. A screen to edit it will come up, just exit off of that. Then that dance should be selected as number 2. The normal dance should be number 1. Then just click dance! Now your dancing like a pro, and a citizen! Tell me if it works for all you other noncitizens! :D

0 comments: