Join us Now! x]

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Hiya guys, Happy Thanksgiving!! So, in honor of Turkey Day (one of my favorite holidays) I'm starting a contest!
Here are the details:
It's gonna be a pretty open contest. You can choose between three different things!
So, draw a picture, make a vid, or write a poem about Thanksgiving! Your choice! =D
And they can be about anything Thanksgiving. It could be the story of one lucky turkey. It could be a poem about what you're thankful for. It could be a drawing of anything but a turkey! (Please! lol)
And no need to rush, take your time. You have as long as you need. Ill post winners once I stop getting entries (hopefully Ill get lots!)

And, maybe if I do get lots of entries, Ill post my own poem about Thanksgiving (and maybe make my authors do the same >:D). Lolz ^,^

Hope you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

~Purp

0 comments: