Join us Now! x]

Sunday, November 22, 2009

im soooooo lazy ;)

lol as you can tell i am sooooooooo lazy and sooooo hungrey so call my sam :P lol anyway sorry havent been posting 3rd grade is hard  HARD I SAY HARD!!!!!!! gosh pace math teacher gave us homework DURING THE BRAKE!!!!  and and AND!!! WAIT FOR IT!!!! OK I CANT WAIT :D I GET A WHOLE WEEK AND....... A DAY OFF OF SCHOOL!!!!!!  oh and yesturday i was sick with a small temp. :P but luckly i didnt throw up :D lol. Well here is some other news in somewhat that im late to tell but oh well DEAL WITH IT!!!! ok we got 2 new blog members so welcome coffee (im gonna drink ya so be careful lol jk XD) and.... WAIT FOR IT AGAIN!!!! OK IM REALLY NOT GOOD AT BEING PATIENT SO I CANT WAIT..... ZANDY!!!!!!(OR SHOULD I SAY CANDY :D IM GONNA EAT YA) lol JK. oh and speaking of candy im in the school play which is: WILLY WONKA JR!!!!! im a....... OMPA LOMPA!!! :D im lucky cause i get free candy lol. Also ROBOTS ARE OUT :D sep..... i stink at it :P and im not kidding i think i wasted all my money repairing :/

oh and trade MIGHT be come back :D cause cause  {canab} i was gonna challenge him in a robot thingy..... sep he would beat me :P ANYWAY INSTEAD OF A ROBOT BUTTON IT WAS A........ TRADE BUTTON :O YES A TRADE BUTTON :OOOOOO oooooo AHHHH OH AND HERE IS A FUNNY QUIZ:
what cant grandmas do on halloween:
A.bake cookies
B.watch tv and be a potato couch XD
C.go trick or treating
if ya choose c your right
( BUT I THINK GRANDMAS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT)
lol bye guys!PS. ill be posting even more >:D
lol
-prin

0 comments: