Join us Now! x]

Friday, March 19, 2010

Contest Winners!

Hey guys, did you think I forgot about the poem contest? Well I did xD Thanks Purpy for reminding me :D Anywaaaaays... I think most of you missed what "two stanza poems" meant so that is no longer a requirement. So here are the two I picked. I liked this one by Spalko but it isn't because it's about me, I swear. It's because it's a very well put together poem and it has correct grammar and stuffz and his rhyming made sense (lol miley, ramps and lamps?) . So he wins first place so here is his poem:
Coffee2353 is an awesome friend,
Someone who has a hand to lend.
He cheers people up when they are feeling blue,
And can be a friend to everyone; including you!
He wins 1,000 bugs!
And CP couldn't win since he works here but I liked his:
Purplerox92a great friend for me and you
shes very funny and clumsy too
she hangs around with me and you
She has many friends
including you
so hang around with 92!!
That's all folks! xD
-coffee2353

UPDATE! I forgot to say, Spalko also wins a part in one of my comics!

1 comments:

Maddie said...

yesh ramps and lamps! ^^ xDD lol i was bored :D! But lol xD