Join us Now! x]

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Authors...

Heya guys. I have.. sad-ish news today. I'm laying off some authors. So.. here's who we'll sadly have to say bye to: (also some reasons why. one reason for all is that i just have too many authors)
Jubjub15 - You really dont post a lot, and if i want to keep this blog updated, i need someone who will post... well, more than you did. Sorry
Puffles204 - I can honestly say you have enough stuff in your life to deal with, you dont need to worry about posting on this blog, too.
Princess129 - You know i love you (in a friend way, OF COURSE :P), but since you have a new baby in your family, you dont need to worry about posting here, too. Be a great older sister, and spend time with your new little sibling. :)

And thats it... Decaf and cp, you're the only authors left. I hope i did the right thing by keeping you two, im sure i did ;)
As for the ones i removed, i really am sorry. I hope you'll forgive me, and we can still be friends :)

I'll be making blog updates soon, keep checking back!
~Purp~

*Update*
Guys... in the stuff above this.. did i say "So, if you wanna be an author on this blog, comment here!"? No. I'm not hiring new authors, sorry. I fired them because i had too many. I'm gonna keep it to a maximum of 3 authors (including myself). Sorry.
~Purp~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flafy said...

hey purp!, maybe i could author you blog,im sure it will be fun!, i have camera and all of that,and i love to post!!



cya


~Flafy123

Anonymous said...

Sorry purp :( Im VERY sorry!!!! Please forgive me. I was just wondering if you need any help ;(

Flafy said...

sorry purps!! i am so bored and i need something to do

jubjub15 said...

oh that stinks! i just posted :/