Join us Now! x]

Saturday, December 12, 2009

lots of stuff!

I'm posting one HUGE post about LOTS of stuff!




40 followers party!



We are awesome chos! (click to see better)
Me, elite666, and cp_fan lost some bets with eachother..... we dressed as girls! (click to see better)
Next, I wanted to say I have made a resolution to be agent before Christmas so if you need help or someone else does and I'm nearby tell me!
Also, I'm 3rd in Space Racing competition, so wish me luck!
And my poem for puffles is this:
To my dear friend puffles204

On chobots you were always kind,
You were happy and nice and never rude,
And even with an unconscious mind,
Somewhere in your thoughts we are glued,
Although the memory of us may be hard to find,
Deep down we can still be viewed.

The accident that came upon you,
Even if it was by mistake,
I only wish I could go back and undo,
At first my rage made me ache,
Now my sadness could turn me blue,
My despair makes me shake.

So ‘sigh’ is what I say for now,
Praying to forces that to me are unknown,
I will do all I can to make you better, I vow,
When everyone else is gone, I’ll still groan,
I feel your pain, and want to scream ow,
From me you’ll hear a silent moan.

Even if you may hurt and hurt,
Be glad that you are living,
Life only comes once and it could be curt,
In life there is no reliving,
Everyone gives you comfort,
We want you better as much as we are aloud to be giving!

2 comments:

lolz552 said...

lol ok so decaf telles me not to look at his player card so i lloked and he was dressed like a chick it was funny

Maddie said...

MY xmas wish is to be a agent b4 christmas also! thats cool im not alone ! 0.0