Join us Now! x]

Monday, August 3, 2009

Name Decoders

Hiya! this is a new thing on our blog that i like to call "Name Decoders!" I go around chobots asking them where they got the idea for their usernames! ill start with mine for today.

My Name: Purplerox92
Explanation: When i made my account, i LOVED the color purple! and 92 is my favorite number!
If you could change your name at all, what would you change it to?
Tealrox92! now i like the color teal more than purple, but im happy with purplerox92

I hope u like this new idea!
~Purplerox92

2 comments:

flafy123 said...

hi
i think thats a great idea
my name :flafy123
explanation: i like the name flafy! also it sounds like my pet name
it was fluffy and 123 was the first numbers ive ever heard!
if i could change ur name it would be smary134
now i like the name smary but im happy with flafy123

Purplerox92 said...

good idea, ill use urs tomorrow =D