Join us Now! x]

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Danger Among Us

Hello pplz! I have something very important to tell you. About a week ago, I got hacked. Me and my sister, Princess129 were both hacked my someone named liam2. we dont know why he hacked US, but we know he's dangerous. Change your passwords every couple of weeks to make sure its safe. Adding numbers to ur passwords makes it harder for hackers to get ur pass. So here are some tips to keep you Hacker Free:
#1: Do NOT give your password to ANYBODY! EVER!
#2: Add numbers into the mix of your password. It makes passwords harder.
#3: Keep the password at least 5 numbers/digits long. over 5 is better, but at least 5.
#4: Change your password regularly. Espcially if your not gonna be on for a while.
#5: Report anyone who asks for your password. This way, they can be banned, and they wont bother you, or anyone else again.

I hope this helped you to become Hacker Free!
~Purplerox92

0 comments: